Friday, September 18, 2015

The Lovely Camera Sitting in the Window

This is a picture of a old camera I found while I was antiquing in Downtown Grand Rapids. I have always been a lover of film, so little things like this make me very happy. I have learned quite a bit about film making because of my Broadcast and Cinematic Arts degree so things like this camera make me feel warm and at home. I have a friend who restores old cameras, so I sent this to him.

 I would have loved to pick this baby up, but it was a couple hundred dollars. I walked away sadly, but with a photo I will always remember.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool looking camera! I had an old professor back in the day that had a hobby of collecting vintage cameras. I bet he would have snatched that camera up in a second!

    Do you know what kind it was by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so unique! I wonder how many of those there are still.

    ReplyDelete